Young Farmers: Reserve Your Spot for Top Producer Summit in Nashville
By: Sara Schafer
To succeed in agriculture today, young farmers need sharp business skills and a well-cultivated network. Make an investment in your operation by joining your peers for Top Producer’s annual farm business event:
Top Producer Summit
Grand Hyatt Hotel in Nashville, Tenn.
The 2022 event will feature best-in-class speakers cover topics such as grain marketing, risk management, technology trends, leadership development and more. Young farmers can enjoy a special two-hour track just for them. This session, which takes place on the afternoon of Feb. 15, will include:
- Networking Fun: Cultivate Connections, hosted by Andrew McCrea
- How to Grow Your Operation Through Diversification, Stephen Nicholson, Rabo AgriFinance
- Innovative Young Farmer Panel with Matt Sims, Matt Splitter, Tony Schwarck
In addition, young farmers will gain valuable insights from speakers and topics such as:
- Why You Should Focus on Your “B” Players, Tom Gimbel, LaSalle Network
- Real Talk and Out-of-the-Box Succession Planning Strategies, Moderator: Paul Neiffer, CLA and panelists: John Carroll, Carroll Family Farms; Becky Berger, Berger International; Steve Henry LongView Farms
- How to See Past Life’s Imperfections and Find the Good Even in Dark Times, Sarah Frey, Frey Farms
- Seeing Through the Fog: How Global Economic Forces Will Impact U.S. Ag in 2022, Jackson Takach, Farmer Mac
- Equipment Fleet Management: Data Driven Decisions on Trades, Cost and Long-Term Sustainability, Shay Foulk, Ag View Solutions
- Keeping Your Discipline in Volatile Markets, Matt Bennett, Bennett Consulting and AgMarket.net
- The Profit Puzzle: When Should You Save Versus Spend? Ashley Arrington, Ag Resource Management
For a little taste of Nashville, attendees will hear from closing keynote speaker, Robin Crow, CEO of Dark Horse Recording and business author.
Can’t make it to Nashville? Join Top Producer Feb. 22-23 for an online program featuring live and pre-recorded sessions.
Join fellow young farmers at this event that will be packed with great information, networking opportunities and inspiration.
To view the full article, click here.