Pre-Conference Seminar – ABA National Ag Bankers Conference
Sinkholes, Landslides, Volcanoes: How Can Your Customers Survive an Evolving Landscape?
FINPACK and Farmer Mac are teaming up again to offer an action-packed pre-conference session on Sunday afternoon. This year, they will focus on identifying where your customers are with continued tight margins and the impact on community banks. There will be a discussion of best practices and take-homes for managing the risk in this evolving landscape. Dr. David Kohl will be back with his view from the road.
- Robert H. Craven, Director, Center for Farm Financial Management and Professor, Dept. of Applied Economics, University of Minnesota, St. Paul, MN
- Dale W. Nordquist, Assistant Director, Center for Farm Financial Management and Dept. of Applied Economics, University of Minnesota, St. Paul, MN
- Curt Covington, EVP–Agricultural Finance, Farmer Mac, Washington, DC
- Brian Brinch, SVP– Business Strategy & Financial Research, Farmer Mac, Washington, DC
- David M. Kohl, Ph.D., Professor Emeritus, Agricultural and Applied Economics, Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, VA
Time: 1:00 p.m. CT – 5:00 p.m. CT
Location: Omaha, NE