Agricultural Bankers Conference – ABA – Pre-conference Seminar
We’re All in the Same Boat — Are you Paddling, Treading or Bailing Water?
Your customers continue to face stiff economic headwinds. While some are still profiting, most are treading water at best. What can you do as ag lenders to help your customers navigate these challenging times and position your bank to be ready when profitability resurfaces? Dr. David Kohl will be back to share his view from the road.
- Curt Covington, Executive Vice President and Chief Credit Officer, Farmer Mac, Washington, DC
- Robert H. Craven, Director, Center for Farm Financial Management, Professor, Dept. of Applied Economics, University of Minnesota, St. Paul, MN
- David M. Kohl, PhD, Professor Emeritus, Agricultural and Applied Economics, Virginia Tech, AgriVisions, LLC, Blacksburg, VA
- Dale W. Nordquist, Assistant Director, Center for Farm Financial Management, Department of Applied Economics, University of Minnesota, St. Paul, MN
- Jackson Takach, Economist, Farmer Mac, Washington, DC
For more information about the conference CLICK HERE.
Time: 1:00 p.m. CT - 5:00 p.m. CT
Location: Dallas, TX
Hyatt Regency Dallas
300 Reunion Blvd
Dallas, TX 75207