Farmer Mac Refresh Webinar – Bridging Gaps in Your Lending with USDA
This month, the USDA is joining Farmer Mac for an information-packed webinar focused on a variety of guaranteed loan programs offered through Rural Development and the Farm Service Agency.
Experts from the USDA’s Business & Industry Loan Program, Community Facilities Loan Program, and the Farm Service Agency will lead the conversation and answer your questions as you learn new ways to leverage their programs and how to bridge the gaps in the lending solutions you offer your borrowers. Topics include:
- Program Basics – Borrowers, geography, and credit
- Program Updates – Farm Bill enhancements and other program changes
- Recent Transactions – Loan examples from FSA, B&I, and Community Facilities
- Lender Connections – How to engage with the USDA at your institution
- Secondary Market – Interest rate update