Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2014 Earnings Conference Call
This Webcast will be available from 11:00 a.m. Monday, March 16, 2015 until 5:00 p.m. Friday, March 27, 2015
Before listening to the live webcast or the recording of Farmer Mac's Investor Conference Call, you are required to read the following advice concerning certain statements made during that call.
Management's expectations for Farmer Mac's future necessarily involve a number of assumptions and estimates and the evaluation of risks and uncertainties. Various factors or events could cause Farmer Mac's actual results to differ materially from the expectations as expressed or implied by the forward-looking statements, including uncertainties regarding:
Other risk factors are discussed in Farmer Mac's Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2014 (filed with the SEC on March 16, 2015). In light of these potential risks and uncertainties, no undue reliance should be placed on any forward-looking statements expressed in this call.
- the availability to Farmer Mac of debt and equity financing and, if available, the reasonableness of rates and terms;
- legislative or regulatory developments that could affect Farmer Mac or its sources of business;
- fluctuations in the fair value of assets held by Farmer Mac and its subsidiaries;
- the rate and direction of development of the secondary market for agricultural mortgage and rural utilities loans, including lender interest in Farmer Mac credit products and the secondary market provided by Farmer Mac;
- the general rate of growth in agricultural mortgage and rural utilities indebtedness;
- the impact of economic conditions, including the effects of drought and other weather-related conditions and fluctuations in agricultural real estate values, on agricultural mortgage lending and borrower repayment capacity;
- developments in the financial markets, including possible investor, analyst, and rating agency reactions to events involving government-sponsored enterprises, including Farmer Mac;
- changes in the level and direction of interest rates, which could, among other things, affect the value of collateral securing Farmer Mac's agricultural mortgage loan assets; and
- volatility in commodity prices relative to costs of production and/or export demand for U.S. agricultural products.
By clicking the Accept button below, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the above paragraph concerning Forward-Looking Statements.
If the above link is not working, please access the conference call using the following dial-in information:
US Toll Free: 1-888-346-2616
International Toll: 1-412-902-4254
A replay of the conference call will be available until March 27, 2015. To access the replay, dial (877) 344-7529 (US) or (412) 317-0088 and enter code: 10061418.